• How many season-ticket holders do you have? How many did you have in 2015?
From 2014 to 2015 our season ticket base grew by over 1,000 FSEs (full-season equivalents). In addition to growth from ’14, we anticipate that our season ticket base will increase another 1,500 FSEs from 2015 to 2016.
• How many front-office employees does your team have? How many have you added or subtracted in the past year?
Including technical staff, the front office has 95 full-time employees. This number has grown by approximately five employees across last year via additions on the academy and first-team staff.
• Other miscellaneous notes:
– Sold stadium naming rights prior to start of 2015 MLS season to MAPFRE Insurance (first time in club history).
– Sold training facility naming rights prior to start of 2015 MLS season to EAS (first time in club history).
– Transitioned to new food and beverage provider (Levy Restaurants) prior to start of 2015 MLS Season and grew food and beverage per caps by 20% without taking a price increase.
– Increased year-over-year paid attendance by 8% in 2015.
– Set stadium records for turnstile attendance (actual bodies in the building) for both regular season and playoffs during 2015 season.
– Established new club (and stadium) single-season and combined regular + postseason sellout records (7).
– MAPFRE Stadium won Sports Turf Managers Association Field of the Year in 2015.
– Sponsorship Revenues grew by 35% year-over-year from ’14 to ‘15.